Freitag, 7. März 2014

Preparing, always a good start :)

So I decide to travel to Japan first time in my life. Well, see the world with Bob was always a good choice in the past. But Japan looks kind of an adventure to me, or shall I say: will I get lost in translation? Let´s see, if I use ideas as my maps things won´t go wrong! And of course, lots of Bobcats are joining me on the blossom trip, so loneliness will not take over. So let´s start, flights are booked, hotels too. And most of the concert tickets are in hand. Not that easy to get them from Japan. Tickest sites were only in japanese, omy. But one company offered tickets for foreigners with only adding a few Yen on top of the normal face value. That was okay for me. And a japanese friend was helpful too, in offering me some tickets which he got back from folks that could not go. Everything looks good right now. And yes, for travels inside Japan, I got myself the JapanRailPass. A ticket for foreigners to use most of the bullet-trains in the country. Let´s see how that will work out.
But still a month to go, stay tuned, I will keep you informed :)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen