Mittwoch, 16. April 2014

Blowin' Fuji San

My stop at Mishima is because I want to see Mount Fuji. And even it was a bit foggy today I took the train up to the mountains to that little village Gotenba. Actually I found out after walking for about 2 hours to get out of the town, that it isn´t that small at all :) Just walking ain´t talking, I got the impression, that even I was approaching the Fuji, it seems that he went farther away from me. Strange. Walking around the next corner, there he was, bright and majestic. Into the woods, walking under those old trees, stepping out again, he was still there, but looks as if he moved away from me for a hundred miles. Must be the light, the fog, I don´t know. Anyway, I hiked for about 6 hours today and couldn´t reach the slope. I should have done it like the tourists, take a bus to get to the mountain. But that´s the reality if you´re a traveller instead of a tourist, right?! You know what it means to walk to the mountains, that´s the point! After 2 hours I stopped at a meadow in near a little farm. Took out my travel guitar and just picked one verse of "Blowin' In The Wind". Fuji San was hiding behind me, maybe he was afraid of getting washed to the sea. Have a look and listen if you like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G6w3bYbDV4&feature=youtu.be So now I´m back at my hotelroom again. Time for another Onsen session. As I´m the first inside the hot tub, I do make some pictures, don´t you worry, no naked people, just the location on top of the Dormy Inn. And some pictures of Mount Fuji too, of course.
Tomorrow Bob and the band will be back on stage again, Zepp Nagoya. I will take the 10 o´clock Shinkansen, Nagoya here I come :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen